Friday, December 19, 2008

True Love Becomes Scientific?



























My homepage on my Safari internet is CNN.com, and usually I take a few minutes each day to browse any interesting articles. However, the article I found one night is the most fascinating one I have seen yet. 

It states that it has now been scientifically proven that a person can find love with another that indeed lasts a lifetime. They tested couples with brain scans, and detected their levels of passion for their partner. These were the certain chemical reactions that were occurring in the brains of the test subjects.

I can't say if this is a bunch of baloney, because I honestly don't even know! However, if this really true, it does make me wonder what other aspects of our social lives will one day be controlled and detected by scientific means...

Image found through Google Images from: www.lovespeaks.net/images/colourful-hearts-candyheart-love1.jpg

No comments: